- Court Schedule
- Pro Shop
- KBC Executive
- KBC Minutes
- The Club
For more details click below
Originally started in 1910 in the Raymer Hall, moving to the Exhibition building in the early 20's. When fire destroyed the Exhibition Building in 1928 the club built a four-court facility on Richter Street near Harvey Avenue. In 1948 the property was sold to the school board for enlarging the Kelowna Secondary School.
The present hall was built in 1949/50 with the official opening October 14, 1950. In 1987 the fifth court was added. The facility is one of the best in B.C. and the only one of its kind in the B.C. interior. The hall has an excellent viewing area, suspended floor, high ceiling, insulated walls, ladies' and men's changing rooms complete with showers, ample parking, kitchen facilities etc.
Club membership is a mix of ages and skills; from 8 to 80+, beginners to advanced, recreational and competitive.
There are all levels of players in our club, and members are always ready to help anyone improve their skills. We offer clinics when possible.
Tournaments both fun and competitive are held during the year covering Junior, Open and Masters.
The club is a great place to exercise, meet new friends and have fun. Please contact a member of the Executive if you are interested in becoming a member.