- Court Schedule
- KBC Executive
- The Club
Want to Join KBC?
Visit the KBC
1. I'm new in town, when can I drop in to play badminton?
We know it can be hard to meet players when you're new in town. From Sept to April, KBC runs a doubles ladder Tues nights 7:15--10:00pm. It is a great way to meet people of the right skill level. A $2 drop-in (which covers birds) is charged.
KBC also has several informal drop-in groups of various levels, contact an executive to discuss what might be a good fit for you.
2. Does the club supply racquets and shuttles?
KBC has a limited supply of loaner racquets, but you must provide your own shuttles and nonmarking court shoes. To use a loader racquet, talk to a KBC executive.
3. Where can I buy equipment?
KBC sells Victor equipment you can contact any member of the executive and they will be able to help.
4. If I become a member when can I play.
Full time Adult Membership includes 24/7 access with a key card. There may be restrictions placed on a members card at any time the Executive deems it necessary for the good of the club.
5. Can I loan out my key card to a friend so they can go play?
No this may result in the cancellation of your membership, as the member you must be with any guests you bring to the club.
6. Do you rent the club out for other events?
KBC is used strictly for badminton. KBC regularly hosts tournaments, coaching clinics, badminton summer camps, and school field trips. Members are welcome to make use of the facilities for personal enjoyment after playing.
7. What is the drop in policy for guests who wish to play at the Kelowna Badminton Club?
Adult drop in is $5
Junior drop in is $3
Players who are not members of the Kelowna Badminton Club (KBC) but who wish to play on a "drop in"
basis may do so following these steps: