- Court Schedule
- Pro Shop
- KBC Executive
- KBC Minutes
- The Club
Summer Camps at KBC
4-day August 6th-9th
1. When can I drop in to play badminton?
Guests may come in to play anytime there are club members playing please check the schedule.
Guests are not allowed to stay in the club without a member.
2. Does the club supply racquets and shuttles?
No you must bring in your own indoor court shoes, racquet and shuttle to play.
3. Where can I buy equipment?
KBC sells Victor equipment you can contact any member of the executive and
they will be able to help.
4. If I become a member when can I play?
Full Adult Membership includes 24/7 access with a key card.
5. Can I loan out my key card to a friend so they can go play?
No this may result in the cancellation of your membership, as the member you
must be with any guests that are in the club.
6. Do you rent the club out for other events?
No KBC is used strictly for badminton however members are encouraged to
make use of the facilities.
7. What is the drop in policy for guests who wish to play at the Kelowna Badminton Club?
Adult drop in is $5
Junior drop in is $3
Players who are not members of the Kelowna Badminton Club (KBC) but who wish to play on a "drop in"
basis may do so if they adhere to the following rules:
8. When does the annual KBC membership start?
The duration of a KBC membership is from September 1st to August 31st of the following year,
regardless of when your membership was purchased.